For Business Inquiries please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Top 100 Mind Blowing science facts you should know about, i have been collecting it for hours from all over the world of science and its various fields.
100 Science Facts
- Scientists have developed a way of charging mobile phones using urine.
- 41 new species are discovered by scientists every single day.
- The word “Scientist” first appeared in 1833.
- Scientists finally concluded that the chicken came first, not the egg, because the protein which makes egg shells is only produced by hens.
- A 10-Year-OldAccidentally Created in 2012 a New Molecule in Science Class: Tetranitratoxycarbon
- “Sphenopalatine ganglioneuralgia” is the scientific term for brain freeze.
- The average number of readers of any given published scientific paper is said to be 0.6.
- A new scientific method called ‘toxineering’ turns venoms into painkillers.
- Scientists can grow teeth from urine.
- Four Japanese scientists measured the amount of friction between a shoe, a banana skin and the floor: it’s 0.07.
- The World’s oldest known creature, a mollusc, was 507 years old until scientists killed it by mistake.
- Earthquakes turn water into gold.
- A bolt of lightning is 5 times hotter than the surface of the sun.
- Eating salmon helps hair grow faster.
- It only takes 6 minutes for brain cells to react to alcohol.
- Rain contains vitamin B12.
- Scientists can turn peanut butter into diamonds.
- Hot water can freeze faster than cold water, in some circumstances.
- During photosynthesis, plants emit light, called fluorescence, that humans can’t see.
- Sunflowers can be used to clean up radioactive waste.
- It would take light 100,000 years to travel from one end of the Milky Way galaxy to the other.
- If you could fold a piece of paper 50 times, its thickness would exceed the distance from here to the Sun.
- Every time a woodpecker’s beak hitsa tree, its head is subject to 1,000 times the force of gravity.
- Scientists have developed a micro particle filled with oxygen that can be injected into the blood stream, so we can live without breathing.