In many schools around the world, new technologies have been implemented to encourage better student development. In the next few paragraphs, i will discuss the advantages and disadvantages of computer science.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Computer Science in Learning
Computing has played a leading role in these schools. Thanks to the use of computers and other technologies of computer science have been able to optimize the forms of learning of students and create new methods for this purpose.
The one-to-one computation is the new educational proposal regarding the use of current technologies, this innovative proposal presents us the opportunity to provide a computer to each student in a classroom, and with this device, the student will be able to effectively perform each one of the activities that their teachers request them.
This device has the highest technology in terms of portable computers. It owns the operating system Linux, which is of high quality, suitable for the use of work that is given to the apparatus.
Here is the advantages and disadvantages of computer science:
Read Also: Humans And Technology Are Becoming One
Advantages of Computer Science in Learning
The use of this educational innovation gives us great opportunities or advantages, whether in education or in student society. The following are the most important advantages:
1. Efficiency: It gives the student the tool to achieve his academic goals.
2. Efficiency: It realizes the educational activities in a less time to the time that would take to do them of the conventional or traditional way.
3. Easy transportation: The student can take his laptop to all the places he wants.
4. Compact design: The computer does not occupy much space, which gives the student the facility to store the device in small spaces.
5. Use with or without provision for an internet network: The computer can be connected to an open Wi-Fi network for the use of internet pages, you can also use the computer without an internet network, and you can use the programs and applications that do not fit the internet.
Disadvantages of Computer Science in Learning
The use of this innovation does not always bring only advantages; there are certain disadvantages when using this type of technology, whether in terms of educational performance or student society. The most important disadvantages are listed below:
1. Delicate device: The computer is for educational use, it is not for rough use, and therefore it tends to be a rather delicate apparatus in terms of its use.
2. Difficult use: Because of having a Linux system, many students and teachers do not know the correct management of this operating system, this is not the most popular system in Mexico, which is Windows.
3. Factory defects: Being an innovation in certain places, it is understood that certain devices present certain factory faults, failures since before the student used the computer.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Technology