1. Scientific computers have the ability to analyze in a more analogical and specific way and at different speeds, However they are not possibly visible to the human eye.
2. They are the only ones capable of analyzing the materials present in a variety of compounds from samples of the soil or until the same substances that are in the air and we even breathe.
3. These computers are the only ones able to determine trends in our data.
4. They have the ability to solve mathematical equations since math is fundamental for computers. Computers are an integral part of a calculation process and therefore scientists can create software with the function of giving answers to questions.
5. Scientists act on these computers and are able to use computer programs to model how data can manifest in the future.
1. Scientific computers create new products and more productivity that improves the technology worldwide. On the other hand, specialized experts in these data centers are unemployed to prioritize the technology.
2. Because the machines automate the processes, they perform the work of 10 or more people with a single computer.
So, the companies have discovered that they do not need to hire employees because the same machines do the same work and even better.
This progress will be a growing disadvantage of technology and will generally be a serious problem that will have a global impact.
3. The competition between the companies continues to be a disadvantage since these require of many expenses and studies to realize the machines and electronic devices capable and better some than others.
Scientific computers are currently used for input operations as they are a repository of information and computation and storage operations.
More practical applications since they not only serve to compute and calculate, but to perform multiple processes.
In the last years have been acquired for use in homes and its most important reason is the possibility of accessing the internet.
There are different ways for accessing to remote information, and this includes available art information and other functions of the internet.
In another category the use of person-to-person communication networks. We can contact different people from any part of the world, since there are thousands of people use the internet in the world daily
Read Also: Weight Loss Without Reasons