Advice To Start Get In Shape
1- Make a routine
• The beginning is always the hard part, make sure you keep a routine change of every exercise you are going to do any 7 to 14 to 21 days.
You will keep motivated and active to never give up on what you are doing for your body, remember that this is for you more than for anybody else.
2- Choose the best exercise
• Just try exercises that you can do and according to your actual capabilities and body and your coach told you to do.
Don’t let others tell you how much you have to do or what you have to do. Keep in mind that with time you will be able to do any kind of exercises.
So, don’t let your motivation going down just because other people can do more than you, you need to be the best you with your own training.
• For a strong backside, some coaches agreed that completing 100 Kettlebell swings with a non-stop rhythm and of course a moderate weight you can do and some light weight at the end of the legs, is a really nice workout to start making that backside really a strong one.
4- The meal
• The meal is always important, but most important is the meal you have after your workouts. Most people prefer not to eat after the workout to avoid regain the calories they just have burned.
But it is actually a really good idea to eat a meal rich in 10 to 15 grams of protein and 20 to 30 grams of carbohydrates to recover energy and refuel your body and muscle recovery, a simple nice example is a banana.
• Running is always a nice exercise for all your body, breathing and circulation. At the very beginning will be a little hard, but again don’t let your motivation going down.
Any time you feel really tired, just walk a bit until you recover enough to keep running again. Just remember to keep a rhythm and a time your coach or yourself is enough day by day.
6- Pull ups
• Pull ups are really good for you, but not everyone can do it, least in the first try. Most coaches agreed that if you can do a pull up, just keep hanging for the time you can and it will help you too in most of your upper body.
• Remember to be patient, is one day at a time and the results will appear before you even noticed.
Read Also: 7 Tips before starting vegan diets