Aging reflects how time passes faster and faster, this is something that will happen to all us, and our body is the first one to remind us how much time has passed and how much you are changing.
If you have doubts or questions about some of the most common changes your body takes, here is a list of some of those changes.
• You are not a youngster anymore, so your bones and joints will start to lose their density each time passes, meaning that fractures and pains from it can come more easily too, also the muscles will lose their strength and flexibility which is kind of a problem to keep the balance.
– The best you can try for this one is getting enough calcium and food rich with calcium like broccoli, salmon, almonds, and other products that can also include vitamin D since this one helps too to preserve your bones and muscles for a more long run.
• Now digestion is another change to have in mind, since constipation is probably the most common issue that older adult’s usually have.
– For this one the best suited is to eat a balanced diet of fruits, vegetables and grains, but also don’t forget to drink a lot of water since it helps too in the digestion and metabolism to work properly after meals.
• This one is a pain, but you oral health will also be highly affected the more aged and older you become. Since tooth are also an extension of your body and something that can get infections and bacteria’s, taking a proper care of it is extremely important if you desire to chew your food properly when you have reached certain age.
– The number one option is to go to the dentist and have a typical check and care of your mouth at least once a year, remembering to keep a healthy routine for your mouth too, brushing your teeth at least twice for day and using dental floss once by day. You can also ask to your dentist if some foods are actually affecting your mouth and what can you do or you should avoid to keep your teeth healthy.
Read Also: You hair is a proof of your health