It doesn’t matter if you use the best shampoos or hair products in the market, sooner or later if your diet and lifestyle is doing no good to your health, eventually your hair will make sure everyone notice the lack of care you are giving to yourself, especially if you are women
What is your hair telling you?
– Brittle or Dry hair is a sign that you are lacking iron, zinc and/or vitamin C, so is probably a good idea to start to eat food rich in those vitamins.
– Flaky scalp or dull hair is mostly the sign of lacking vitamin A, some hair products say that they include such vitamin, but it’s not enough if you are not eating food rich on that vitamin too.
– Poor hair growth is an indicator of lack of vitamin B and C and also Zinc, but in some cases, this can be due to a hormone imbalance or probably a thyroid problem.
– Red itchy scalp is the type you are eating too much sugar and/or food with high calories and getting fat very quickly, so it’s better to start controlling those candy’s right away
– Dandruff is most common seeing in people with a lot of stress, so relaxing is the very best way to treat this.
– The hair loss has a lot of factors, the most common ones being lack of proteins or problems in your diet, but also can be lacks of iron but just when the lack of this one is really close to an anemia.
– The thinning hair is an indicator of increased release of adrenaline which is normally caused by pre-menopausal stress.
The food for you, for your hair
Eating is always the base to have a healthy life, and your hair is no exception, even if you have a nice hair, a good diet is recommended if you see that your hair is lacking bright or the feeling it used to have, for example, eating fruits and drinking natural juice in the morning is always a good idea for the breakfast.
In the lunch you can eat vegetables (well washed and raw) with also some meat or fish that make a nice complement to the food, and finally in the dinner you can eat almost any food that doesn’t have any excess calories, but always in the correct amount and with a glass of milk or a drink that really makes that food flow nicely in your body for digestion.